Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Albertsons ad

Albertsons does have a pretty good ad this week (at least for stuff I need). I visit all of the Albs in the valley on a semi weekly basis for a little job I do and if you are needing the circular coupons, the Albertsons on Fairview in Meridian and the Albertsons on 12th and Greenhurst in Nampa order tons of extra papers and clip the coupons and place them by the items in the store on a weekly basis (They won my business). I have yet to see any of the stores right in Boise do that but when I do I'll let you know.

1 comments:

Crump Family said...

I discovered the coupons in the Fairview store! I don't get the newspaper so this is a huge benefit to me. I made sure to mention to the checker how much I appreciate the coupons. She said she'd pass my appreciation onto the manager. I hope everyone expresses their gratitude for the coupons so they will continue to keep making them available.
This week at Albertsons I spent 77.90 and saved 137.71. Not to bad considering that 20.00 of the 77.90 was lobster tail for our Christmas Eve dinner!