Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Albertsons 12/3 - 12/9

I never got to see my add from yesterday's paper! My very obedient son put it in the recycling today (because I told him he couldn't look at the day's paper until the old one was put out) - and the recycle guy came and picked it up. Thank goodness for Pinching Your Pennies!

Here is the link to all the great deals. Have I told you how much I love their layout? 4-5 red stars means it's a pretty hot deal! Just scanning through this, I know I'm going to go pick up a bunch of boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Then I'm going to cook them all in the crock pot and then freeze them for later use.

Great Proctor & Gamble promotion going: Purchase $20 on the selected items, and receive $5 off your next purchase, plus 5 Free Redbox Rentals! Cool! I've been stocking up on diapers lately. But I can't resist the great deal on the Pampers. You can never have too many diapers. Plus, I've decided that cheap store brand ones stink, and I'll only buy Pampers, Huggies, or the Kirkland brand (Costco), which are great ones I think.

By the way, be sure to read the forums to see what others are doing with this sale!

0 comments: