Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Coupon+Catalina= Hot McCormick Deal

There is a new coupon @ coupons.com for $1/1 McCormick Spice, Herb, Extract or Food Color (use zip code 47265 and you will find the coupon twice. Print each one 2 times!)

There is also a catalina deal running soon that will make this coupon even hotter:

From 3/19-4/11

Buy 2 McCormick Extracts or Coloring and get a  $1.50 Catalina OR
Buy 3 or more McCormick Extracts or Coloring and get a $2.50 Catalina

You can also double this coupon. So if you wait for doublers at Albertsons, you could get a lot of food coloring or extracts super cheap! When the cat starts printing, we will do price match-ups. But you never know when the coupon will reach the print limit, so print now!

Thanks Hip2Save.


Bookmark and Share


6 comments:

Me and My Gang said...

How are you finding these deals? I called Catalina today to ask why I had received a Catalina for buying fiber one bars. They told me they couldn't tell me any information and that I would have to call my local store. I called the local store and they would only refer me to Catalina. So I have no idea how I got the Catalina, nor can I do it again. HELP!
-Frustrated

Fabulessly Frugal said...

Me & My Gang,
Here is a post from awhile back that explains it: http://www.fabulesslyfrugal.com/2009/03/how-do-you-find-out-about-catalinas.html. And here is one with a few more current cat deals:http://www.fabulesslyfrugal.com/2010/02/current-and-upcoming-albertsons.html.

It is very frustrating that they won't verify cat info! But we try to post current catalina deals that should help!

-Amber

Sarah said...

The coupons are for spices and herbs too... but they aren't part of the catalina? Just making sure- thats what I needed! :)

Me and My Gang said...

Thanks for sharing Amber, and thanks for all your hard work.
-Grateful

Me and My Gang said...

Thanks for sharing Amber, and thanks for all your hard work.
-Grateful

Amber said...

Jonnysmom,
Until the cat starts printing we won't know for sure what is included. We don't have a UPC list. But you can still use the coupon w/out the cat to get some great deals on spices and herbs!