Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mary Kay Clearance

Who doesn't love all of the fabulous products of Mary Kay? Who doesn't love a good sale?

I'm moving out of state, I'm starting a new job, I'm having a new baby, and I'm remodeling a house! I haven't been able to sell as much as I used to, actually, I've hardly sold at all for over a year. Let's face it, it hasn't been top priority.

 My sweet friend at Fabulessly Frugal let me advertise on her site! Although, it really is a great way to make some extra money....you should totally look into it. I've got to clear my shelves and eliminate another box to take over 2000 miles.

So, I thought what better way than to offer you a great deal on some of my in stock products!
I've got to make it a locals only sale (Boise, Idaho). I'm offering 50% off anything below, I've already listed the sale price. If you are looking for a sales consultant after you have fallen in love with these great products, you can log on to the website and just type in your zip code. It will line you up with an active consultant in your area! Thanks! H


1. (2) Ultimate Mascera's (Black)- $7.50 each + Tax (Regularly $15.00)
2. Red Tea and Fig Body Spritzer - 5 oz (Reg. $18) $9.00 + Tax
3. (2) Mary Kay Sunscreen SPF 30 4 oz- $7 + Tax (Reg $14)
4. MK Signature Loose powder ($7 + Tax) Reg. $14.00 (Color is Beige 1)
(2) MK Signature Loose Powder ($7 + Tax) Reg. $14.00 (Color is Ivory 1)
(2) MK Signature Loose Powder ($7 + Tax) Reg. $14.00 (Color is Ivory 2)
5. (3) 1.8 oz Oil Free Hydrating Gel (Reg. $30) $15 +Tax
6. (2) 8 oz. Red Tea and Fig Loofah Body Cleanser ($8 + Tax) Reg. $16.00
7. Raisinberry creme lipstick $6.50 plus tax (Reg. $13.00)
8. MK full coverage foundation ($7 + tax) (Reg. $14) color is Beige 304
9. MK Medium coverage foundation ($7 + tax) (Reg. $14) color is Beige 304
10. MK Canyon Gold mineral bronzing powder ($6 + Tax) (Reg $12)
11. (2) Iris mineral eye color ($3 + tax) Reg. ($6)
12. MK Mineral cheek color ($5 + tax) Reg. ($10)
(2) Golden copper
Shy Blush
Cherry Blossom
Cinnamon Stick
Sunny Spice
13. Ivory 1 Sheer Mineral pressed powder ($8 + Tax) (Reg. $16)
14. Dusty Lilac mineral eye color ($3 + tax) Reg. $6.00

If you see something you can't live with out email Holli at russellandholli {at}hotmail {dot} com, and tell her what you would like. She is moving Feb 14th and product will be sold on a first come first served basis. Enjoy!


Bookmark and Share

0 comments: