1 lb Ground Beef
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can Green Beans
1 lb Tator tots
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup Cheese optional
1. Brown hamburger, drain season meat with salt/pepper
2. Mix meat with soup and beans drained, add 1/4-1/2 cup milk for creamier mixture.
3. Place in 8x8 pan and top with tots
4. Bake in oven at 450 for 15 minutes
5. Sprinkle cheese on top and cook additional 5 minutes
WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!