Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

$20 Coupon Booklet for Albertsons Preferred Card Holders


I found this website called MakeItEasyTakeItEasy.com on the back of the 3/3 Albertsons ad and decided to check it out. After clicking around for a bit, I found the page where you can sign up to get a booklet of $20.00 worth of coupons mailed to you!

Simply fill out the form with your name, address, and preferred card number and then wait for 2-3 weeks for your coupon book (limit 1 per person or household).

You can see what brands are included in this booklet here.

Are you one of those people who can't find their preferred card and just gives the cashier your phone number instead? Just find a receipt and you'll see your preferred card number at the top!

Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to get the coupon book. My albertsons told me they no longer input phone numbers for preferred cards. I have a my touch cell and got a free app called key ring. I put all my little cards like those on it. It has come in handy more than once.

Carol said...

I have a question - is it OK to buy coupons since they say on them that they're not for sale? There have been times I've wanted to buy something on Ebay but then I wonder if it's really OK for people to be selling them? Thanks!

natalie kay said...

Thank you for the heads up on the coupon book! I appreciate all of your couponing help!

natalie kay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fabulessly Frugal said...

Carol-

You are not paying for the coupon but the persons time for clipping and shipping the coupons. Pretty sure if it was not ok ebay would shut it down!

Fabulessly Frugal said...

Thanks Cathy!

There are sure some golden nuggets to be found in that 3/3 ad. Great find!

~Monica

Frugal Chic Living said...

Thanks for the Coupon Booklet! I'm really hoping we get these fast - there is a Catalina from 3/3 - 3/10, Spend $30, get $10 (same make it take it products)

Thanks again!

GingerS said...

It redirected me to this when I clicked your link??

https://www.makeiteasytakeiteasy.com/Sorry.aspx

Fabulessly Frugal said...

Ginger try the make it take easy link and then enter your zip.