Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Albertsons Double Deals 1/3-1/5

** Be sure to check out our Albertsons 1/6-1/12 Preview Post with more doubler fun!**




Did you find those FABULOUS Albertsons Twice the Value Coupons in your Sunday paper?
We have put together some fabulous ways to use them. If you are new to coupon doubling you will want to read Cathy's Doubles 101 post. Have fun and save some for others! :) If you find anymore fab deals be sure to share in the comments!


Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt, 6 oz. $0.33
Buy 5= $1.65
Use .75/4 PRINTABLE COUPON print twice
Double save $1.50 w/ coupons
Final Price: .15 for 5 or .03 each (if you buy 4 you will have overage)
OR
Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt, 6 oz. $0.33
Buy 6 = $1.98
Use $1/6 PRINTABLE COUPON print twice (also find .60/6 in 1/3SS)
Double save another $1
Final Price FREE

Albertsons Shredded or Chunk Cheese, 32 oz. First 2 $2.99 w/ in ad coupon
Use $1/ 2 lbs PRINTABLE COUPON
DOUBLE (if your store allows combining of double and store coupon)
Final Price: $.99

Kelloggs Cereals $1.47 limit 3 with in ad coupon
Use $1/2 from RP 12/13
DOUBLE (if your store allows combining of double and store coupon)
.47

Sundown Vitamins or Supplements B1G1 FREE
Use 2 $1/1 printable coupons AND PRINTABLE COUPON (print each twice) or $1/1 RP1/3
The prices vary on these find: Folic Acid $3.49 (free with doubles), Niacin $6.29, Magnesium $3.79 (free with doubles), Calcium $7.09.
Scenario:
Sundown Niacin $6.29 BOGO
Buy 2 save $6.29 with BOGO
Use 2 $1/1 printable coupons AND PRINTABLE COUPON save $2
Use 2 Doubles (Albertsons Twice the Value) save $2
Final Price: $2.29 or $1.15 each

Bagel Bites $1.99
Use $1/1 PRINTABLE COUPON (print each twice)
DOUBLE

FREE

Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta $1.99
Use $1/2 PRINTABLE COUPON
DOUBLE

.99

Ivory or Safeguard Bar Soap, 8-10 pk. $3.99 Better Deal at Target see the comments
Use $1/1 (1/31/10) PG-12/27
Double

Final Price: $1.99

No Yolks Pasta $1.99
Use .75
PRINTABLE COUPON print twice
DOUBLE

.49

Nestle Pure Life Water 24 pk $3.50
Use $1/2 PRINTABLE COUPON (print each twice)
DOUBLE

$2.50

Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers $2.99
Use $1/1 printable coupon print twice
DOUBLE

$.99

Marie Calanders Home Style Meals $2.99


Use $1/1 printable coupon print twice
DOUBLE
$.99


Snyders of Hanover Flavored Pretzel Pieces and Nibblers, any 10 oz. or larger $2.99
Use $1/1 (1-31-10) SS-12/6
DOUBLE

.99



Colgate Toothpaste $1.69-$1.99 (Make sure you match-up the coupon with the proper toothpaste)
Use .75/1 SS1/3-Sears
DOUBLE
.19-.49


Campbells Chunky Soup $1.49
buy 2
Use .50/2 from 1/3SS-Direct TV (If price includes Healthy Choice Variety)
DOUBLE
.49 each


Other Deals that are good not stock up prices mind you.

Truvia Sweetner 40 ct $3.99
Use $1/1 PRINTABLE COUPON (print each twice)
DOUBLE

$1.99

Green Giant Steamers $2.69
Use .50 PRINTABLE COUPON (print each twice)
DOUBLE

$1.69

Real Simple Magazine $4.99
Use $1/1 PRINTABLE COUPON (print each twice)
DOUBLE

$2.99

L'Oreal Lip or Eye Make-up $7.99
Use $1/1 PRINTABLE COUPON (print each twice) print one for eye and one for lip

DOUBLE
$5.99

Alka Seltzer 20 tab $5.99
Use $1/1 PRINTABLE COUPON (print each twice)
DOUBLE

$3.99

Morton Seasoning Salt $2.69
Use .60/1 PRINTABLE COUPON (print each twice)
DOUBLE

$1.49

BONUS BUY DEALS
I s
potted these deals at the O/5 store, I am not sure if they are at every store. Leave a comment and let everyone know if you find them at your store.

Campbell's Cream of Mushroom 2/$1 ends 1/31
Buy 4
Use $1/4
PRINTABLE COUPON or .40/2 from SS1/3
DOUBLE

FREE

Campbell's Chicken Noodle and Tomato 2/$1 ends 1/31
Buy 4
Use .40/4 SS1/3

.30 EACH

Pillsbury Crescents Rolls $1.69 ends Jan 25
Use .40/2 from GM 1/3
DOUBLE

$1.29

Pillsbury Flaky Honey Butter Grands Biscuits $1.39 ends Jan 25
Use .30/2 from GM 1/3
DOUBLE

$1.09



Yo-Plus Yogurt Vanilla $1.49
Use $1/1 from 1/3 GM
DOUBLE
FREE


Yo-Plus Yogurt Strawberry and Blueberry .99
Use $1/1 from 1/3 GM or $1/1 PRINTABLE COUPON (print each twice)
FREE

Don't forget about the Procter and Gamble Deal. Get more details on PYP list.
Here is my favorite scenario:
Buy
Pampers box $19.99 (looks for specially marked boxes for $10 in coupons)
2 Pantene products $3.33
Use $2/1 Pampers from P&G 12/27
Use 2 $1/1 Pantene coupons from P&G 12/27
Double the 2 $1 coupons
OOP: $20.65
Get $10 coupon to use on next transaction
Final Price: $10.65 Plus find $10 in coupon in the pampers box



P.S. Bonless Skinless Chicken is priced at $1.88 which is a fabulous price to stock up!




Many of the coupons you print from this post support our site thanks for your support.
Bookmark and Share




16 comments:

Annie said...

Hey there! Am I correct in my yogurt math?? $0.34 X 6 = $2.04, right? Then with the Dannon coupon and the doubler, you pay only $0.04 for all 6 yogurts. Just want to be sure I'm doing my math right... ;0)

Mama Yo said...

Annie - The actual sale price is 3 for $1.00 - rather than putting .33 1/3 cents, or sometimes .34 & sometimes $.33, Monica just did the $.34 - So if you buy SIX, it would just be $2.00 (before tax of course), doubling would bring the subtotal down to zero. Am I making sense? Ha ha! :)

smiling_mama said...

I was wondering about the cheese myself. Anyone try using all three Q's??

Also just wanted to let you know that Target in Nampa has the 3 bars of Ivory soap for $1.07. I used my 6 $1/1 from the P&G-12/27. $.07/ea.

Thanks ladies...

Unknown said...

Has anyone used their manufacturer's coupons with the in-ad coupon and doubler? The in-ad coupons say you can't combine with any other offer (in the tiny print at the bottom) - does that mean you can't stack them?

JoJo Potato said...

I was able to use all three, the in ad, doubler and the manufacturer at the Twin Falls stores.
I was also able to use the Dannon Manufacturer coupon and the Idaho Yogurt coupon for the same 6 yogurts, two days in a row. This allowed me to purchase them for .04 cents and save my doublers for other items.
Hope these work for others!

smiling_mama said...

I couldn't wait for an answer to my last question so I headed to Albies tonight to the 10 mile/Cherry Ln. They took all of the coupons without any hesitation. And for the lady that I ran into tonight that was a fellow couponer their were more Dannon yogurts in the bin in the center of the aisle by the yogurts. I didn't see them, until I walked back by there. Hope you go back and get some!!

ghuff5 said...

I think this math is wrong.
Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta $1.99
Use $1/2 PRINTABLE COUPON (print each twice)
DOUBLE
.49

The coupon requires you to buy 2. so 1.99*2=3.98-1Q-1dbl=1.98 or .99 each.

Am I missing something or is the math wrong?

ghuff5 said...

Also
Nestle Pure Life Water 24 pk $3.50
Use $1/1 PRINTABLE COUPON (print each twice)
DOUBLE
$1.50

I could only find $1/2 not $1/1. Is there a specific zip code or is this a typo?

Mama Yo said...

Niki - you're right! I fixed. I think Monica was a little tired when she did this... you'll see she was working on it at 1 in the morning! Ha ha!

ghuff5 said...

I went to Albies on Meridian/Cherry this morning and the Yoplait Yoplus was regular price at 2.99 not on sale. And the Campbells cream of mushroom was not on sale either. I just looked through the Wed. ad and didn't see them.
Am I missing something?

Monica said...

Niki-
Ok ok I was full of typo's the other night, thanks for catching that!
As for the Campbell's and Yo-PLUS, you will notice that I specifed them under the title BONUS BUY for the O/5 store.
I was not sure if bonus buy meant all stores. I specified that as well and asked for everyone to tell me what they found at their stores.
So if it was not at the Meridian store it must be YMMV. But you will find them at that price at the O/5 (OVERLAND AND FIVE MILE) store.
As for the water, that could be another typo on my part. I am not home to check my coupons today.
Thanks for checking up on me and so kindly pointing out things that need to be updated!

Tamra said...

Great list - I'll link. FYI - the Pampers wipes and the jumbo packs are working in the P&G promo!!

Cathyb said...

I almost hate to point this one out, as I am going to do it one more time, but here goes: The Wholly Guacamole is $2.99 and B1G1 free. There is a $1/1 printable right now on smartsource. When doubled you will get 2 guacamole for $.99. We love these!

the screwface shabba said...

I was just wondering which coupon for the cream of mushroom soup is the .40/2 from SS1/3. The only ones I can find exclude cream soups. I live in the Boise area, did we just not get it? Also I love this blog. Thanks for all the kelp saving money.

the screwface shabba said...

I meant help saving money not something that grows in the sea. (I should really type with my glasses on).

Monica said...

screwface-
no worries, we all make mistakes like when I READ THE COUPON I read not on chicken noodle or tomato and missed the part where it said creams. Oh boy!
I will update the post. Thanks for helping us keep our blog info straight so that people can remember to coupon the proper way and follow what the coupons says!