Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Toy Sale at Amazon!!


I don't know where you are, but as I look out MY window, the snow is fallin!! I don't feel up to hitting the cold and the roads to go Christmas shopping, that is why I'm heading over to Amazon! Right now Amazon has toys on sale up to 80% off right now! With Christmas sneaking up on us, NOW is a great time to wrap up your Christmas shopping at Amazon, so you can enjoy the rest of the Christmas season!

Here are links to the Girl Themed Toysand Boy Themed Toys. I've also gone through and picked out some toys as well and you'll see find them on the widget on the sidebar (I'm lovin the Seinfeld Monopoly Game for $4.99 myself!).

Or just head on over and check out all the top holiday deals in Toys and Games!


Bookmark and Share

0 comments: