Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Did you get your FREE Canvas?

...I got mine today and I LOVE IT! It did take about 10 days to process and ship, so if you are still wanting to order a FREE 8x10 canvas, you can, but it most likely won't arrive until AFTER Christmas (see my original post for more details on how this works).

My little sister is celebrating HER (11th) anniversary 1 week after Christmas, and wanted to do something special for her man (well, I guess it's for the both of them since she'll enjoy it just as much!). She brought a wedding photo to me. We scanned it and I did some editing in photoshop, uploaded it, and voilĂ , a perfect anniversary gift on it's way - hassle free!! (pretty sweet that it was FREE and all she had to pay was SHIPPING! - which was $14.95 by the way)


Guess what, you can STILL get a FREE 8x10 Canvas! We don't know how long this offer will last, so grab it while it's here!




I have my own little offer... My Christmas gift to you (well, not EVERY BODY, but for the first 10 people who email me!):
Do you have an image you would love to have on canvas, but it just needs a little more "oomph"? I'll edit YOUR photo for free! (edits include any of the following: touch ups, blemish removal, selective color, vignette, creamy effect, and so on...). Here is the CATCH - I won't have time until AFTER Christmas (you can understand that, right?). :) So email me (Cathy) at fabulesslyfrugal at gmail dot com, and let me know you want to be a recipient of my gift!

ps - you still have time to get your FREE photo calendar! But HURRY if you want it in time for Christmas with out paying out the ying yang for shipping!


Bookmark and Share



2 comments:

Heidi said...

Cathy-- you did such a good job with this! I love it!

Marci said...

Mine came a few days ago and I love it too! Such a great deal! Thanks for always letting us know :-)!