Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Share the Love and Take Time out for YOU!

Our favorite Chiropractor is at it again...

Now, we really could go on and on (and on) about how much we heart this guy. You can read all about why we heart him here and here and also read some unsolicited reviews and comments from fellow readers here and here.

But what you really need to know is that RIGHT NOW you have another fabulous OPPORTUNITY to SAVE and give chiropractic care AND Dr. Olsen a TRY!

Right now A Better Life Chiropractic is running their annual FOOD DRIVE.


You can SHARE THE LOVE
by donating a bag of non-perishable
food items (hello STOCK PILE!).

THEN - you can SAVE $
and take time out for YOU
and care for YOURSELF by
getting a FREE Chiropractic EXAM
and a FREE set of X-RAYS!!!


Have you already met your deductible?? Now is a FAB time to see how chiropractic care can improve your life! And Dr. Olsen is such a truly caring doctor, we suggest you give HIM a try as well! Plus, he is just a hop, skip, and a jump away from the Albertsons on Meridian and Cherry Lane... so it sure is nice and convenient to run over and catch a few deals after an adjustment!.

I have one more thing I'd like to share with you. You need to know that I have dealt with daily headaches for a LONG time. I've been taken care of by Dr. O for the past 6 months. I think I'm having about 3 headaches a month now. Yes, it has made quite the difference in my life. I am truly indebted to him for the time he has taken to care for me AND my SEVEN kidlets!!

So what are you going to do???


#1 - Call Dr. Olsens Office at 884-5000 to schedule an appointment.

#2 - Tell the gals there that Fabulessly Frugal sent you and you want to take advantage of the new patient special.

#3 - Gather a bag full of goodies from your rockin stock pile to share and bless the lives of others.

#4 - Go meet our fave Dr. O (tell him that you're there because we heart him!) and see what he can do FOR YOU!


You'll be glad you did!! (And we'd love to hear your thoughts!!)


Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that you have a chiropractic advertisor, I've been trying to have another coupon site advertise my husband's office but I can't get any responses. I understand you like Dr. Olsen but what about boise residents who don't want to drive so far? Would you be willing to advertise our coupon deals for boise residents too or do you offer exclusivity to Dr. O?