Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kellogg's Fuel for School Rebate RETURNED?

My Kellogg's Fuel For School Rebate was returned to my mailbox this week with the yellow lable that says, "Return to Sender - Not Deliverable as Addressed". I was way bummed!

Lucky for me, Common Sense with Money did some research and contacted a representative from Kelloggs and got this information:

If you sent your Kelloggs Fuel for School rebate postmarked by 9/30/09, and had this rebate returned to you because the P.O. Box you sent it too was closed, you need to do this:

Please send the entire returned envelope directly to Kelloggs at P.O. Box CAMB, Battle Creek, MI 49014 and mark “FFS EXCEPTION” on the outside of the envelope. No need to call Kelloggs first.

As always, you'll want to make sure you make copies of everything you send!

Thank you Common Sense with Money.

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I am sorry to hear that. I was lucky enough to get my check back already. I am glad you supply this info for al those this happen to.

Aubrey said...

I got mine returned too! I was way bummbed! This information is sooo helpful, thank you!

Meaghan said...

Sorry, this doesn't relate to this post but I was hoping you could answer a question for me. Will RiteAid let you do more then one transaction at a time if you are using the $5 off $25 coupon for each one?

Monica said...

Meaghan-

They should let you do that. It may very by checker.

King's child said...

Was that the $10 rebate or the $20? There were two rebates about the same time but I have only received the $20 rebate back.

Mama Yo said...

The $10 one.