Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Get FREE Diapers - Size 4 Boy or Girl!

This just in from Utah Deal Diva!!

If you currently have a baby in diapers right now, this might be a great opportunity for you! Arquest is a diaper manufacturer located in Arkansas that regularly has diaper studies available for moms like you and I to participate in. If you qualify for one of their diaper studies you'll be supplied with FREE diapers and after you complete the study, a $10 thank you check!

I just received a call and they are desperately searching for moms with babies (boys and girls) in size 4 diapers to participate!

Call TODAY and leave a message with your contact information, as well as your child's gender and age.

1-888-342-7372 ext. 646 (girls diapers)
1-888-342-7372 ext. 634 (boys diapers)

As I said, I just received a call! They're shipping out two packages with 20 diapers each that should arrive next week. I use the diapers on my son and fill out the survey included. They schedule a call to find out your survey answers. After I've completed the study, they'll mail me a $20 check! Easy!

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Fernando said...

I can't tell you what a blessing reading this was-Thank you so much for the info-I JUST prayed for a good diaper deal to come around-thank you thank you!!

Rachelle said...

Called today and they are filled for the diaper survey