Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

SYTYCD Week 4: TOP 14!




I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Brandon and Janette's Cha-Cha! So awesome. I have loved Brandon from the beginning. I was bugged that Lil C and Mia did not like him. I wondered if they were just being hard on him because he is so good and they wanted him to really work for a spot on the show. It seems like that is what they were doing.






Phillip and Jeanine's Hip Hop was awesome. I can not believe how they handled that chain. Nappy Tab's created and awesome routine.







Does it bug you that the judges seem to always be judging the routines/choreographers and costumes?



Hey Twilighters, did you like the vampire dance by Kupono and Kayla?





Randi
& Evan's dance was FUN as usual! I really like these two. Randi is one of my favorite girls!




Ade and Melissa's Ballet was beautiful. I was impressed at how well Ade did.




This Alien dance was way weird. Brian Freedman is a very strange man. The dancers performed it well though. Again the judges wanted to talk costume and choreographer.




I almost forgot about this one. I thought the costume change was awesome!




Tonight's results:

Bottom 3 ladies: Karla, Kayla and Jeanine. I was surprised to see Karla and Jeanine there. I love those girls.
Karla got sent home. :(


Bottom 3 guys: Vitolio, Kupono and Phillip.
I loved Phillip's solo!
Vitolio got sent home. :(

2 comments:

Amber said...

First let me say I thought last night rocked. So many good dances! I LOVED the first 2! I could not believe the bottom 3. I was shocked. I loved the Twilight dance and the chain hip hop, so I thought for sure they would be safe. But there are so many good dancers this season. Every week is going to be hard!

Rebekah said...

i agree-last night was one of the best and I have to say that Brandon and Janette's cha-cha was my favorite dance followed closely by the ballet. I was not however surprised that Karla got sent home. I was torn between Vitolio and Kupono but think the judges made the right decision. It just keeps getting better each week!!!