Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Breyers Ice Cream and FREE Movie Ticket!

Today I went to Albies on Fairview/Meridian and purchased 6 boxes of Breyers ice cream. (Sorry, no picture as they are in my freezer!).

Breyers Ice Cream - on sale 2/$5 (purchase 6 to get 1 free movie ticket catalina)
USED: in-ad coupon $1.99 each (limit 4)
USED: 6 - $1.50/1 that I found on eBay - got them in the mail on Friday
FINAL PRICE: $3.96 (plus tax) for 6 boxes of Breyers
RECEIVED: Voucher good for one FREE movie ticket (Unilever promo)

Obviously you won't have 6 of these $1.50/1 coupons, BUT there are more coupons out there!

OPTIONS:
USE: $1/1 from 5/17 Red Plum OR
USE: $1/2 IP (thanks Utah Deal Diva)

You MAY or MAY NOT be able to use 3 doublers with this as you are already using one STORE coupon to get the $.199 price.

FINAL PRICE:
$6.96-$9.96 OR
$.3.96 (because you can only double three of the $1/1) - $6.96 (if you double all three IP's)

You'll need to purchase six boxes to get the movie ticket. And remember that the in store coupon price is only $1.99 for the first 4. The other two will be $2.50 each.

3 comments:

Crissie said...

Hey Cathy - we went and stocked up on Breyers this afternoon (oh my gosh, I'm glad I collect all the coupons I can get), but I wanted to tell you that I got a whole bunch of catalinas (in addition to the free movie tickets) that are good for $2 off 3, $3 off 4 or $4 off 5 on Breyers, Klondike, Popsicle or Good Humor. Those all seem to be part of the movie promo also. Not as good of a deal as the Breyers you can double, but a good addition once you've doubled your 3 Breyers coupons. My kids were thrilled with the popsicles we brought home. I'm sorry that I can't be more specific about what triggered them, but I got them with each Breyers transaction and then with the popsicles.

xoxoxoxoxo

Michael N said...

I actually used my doublers on 3 of these as I had an extra set this week but couldn't find the in ad coupon . Preferred card put them at 2.50 each(2 for 5) then I used my 1.00 off 1 coupons which put them at 1.50 each and then doubled them so each box was .50 plus tax . I also got the 3 dollar off 4 Breyers products catalina .

Mama Yo said...

Way to go peeps!!!