Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Monday, June 1, 2009

UPDATE: Shady Vogt Photography - a peak at the winners session!


If you recall, we ran a pretty hot contest for our readers last month. Becky was the big winner, and Shandy emailed me to let me know the pictures from the photo session are up (keep reading to learn about the FAB offer just for our readers!).

Here is what Becky had to say about her photography session:

Okay, Fabulessly Frugal Folks, I was the LUCKY winner of the photography package with Shandy Vogt Photography and I had already seen her work and I knew that I was in for a treat. However, I didn't know how much of a treat. Shandy was amazing. First off, she is so easy to work your schedule with. With 4 kids, I thought it was going to be crazy, but she was great with them. She gave my kids "jobs" of helping with bags, and picking out spots to take pictures, and she didn't laugh when my daughter sat in the middle of the parking lot to have her picture taken. She also had my VERY talkative 3 year old telling jokes each time we did family shots. It wasn't crazy like when you go to a portrait studio like JC Penney or Kiddie Kandids and they are very posed and the kids get cranky and it's not a fun time. We had a fun time doing the shoot and the end results we've seen so far, surpass what I would have hoped for. I'm very excited to get our pictures back!

Becky

Sounds like it was quite a FAB experience!! Beautiful family you have Becky!

You'll have to check out Shandy's blog to see a few other photos!


HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS!

Shandy is offering a free mounted 11x14 for any sessions booked in June! WOW! Mounted and everything! Thank Shandy!

If you want to book a session this month and take advantage of the FAB offer, email her at: shandyvogt@hotmail.com, or go check out her website! Be sure to let her know you are a FAB reader!

0 comments: