Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Monday, June 8, 2009

SHADE Clothing Sale

So, I lost a lot of sleep over the whole Old Navy Weekly thing (I did have a FAB time talking with all you ladies though!)

Since I'm not going to save a load of dough at ON this week, I'm very HAPPY to share that you CAN save a lot of money by shopping at the
SHADE $5 CLOTHING SALE
Saturday June 13th!

Thanks to my friend Angela over at Creative Homemaker... Here is the scoop!

"Just a quick note to let you know about another Shade Clothing $5.00 sale that will be happening this weekend! We will have lots of shirts, dresses, shorts, and some swimwear. Really good stuff again this time. You can print this e-mail off and bring it in to be put into a drawing for one of Shades new BRIGHT SIDE TEES. (Or just copy/paste & print this post from my blog.)

To check these out, as well as everything else that Shade has to offer - check out their website. PLEASE PASS THIS INFO ON TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE THAT YOU THINK MIGHT BE INTERESTED!!!! (the youth group that is using this as a way to earn money for a girls camp will appreciate it). Hope to see you there!"

Below is the info:

RAIN OR SHINE!!!

Date: Sat June 13th, 2009
Time: 9-3
Where: Lowell Scott Middle School (parking lot)
13600 W McMillan Rd Boise, ID 83713
Contact number for questions: 861-3281
UPDATE:
I got an email from the owner herself! Here is what she had to say:
The Shade sale this weekend will be a good one. We have lots of just basics, old styles and new. But we have lots of the SpringSummer line items including shorts, skirts, dresses, and some suits. It's a little hard to say exactly because there will be 1000's of shirts there- but suffice to say- it will be worth your time to come and find the $5.00 treasures.

9 comments:

Crissie said...

Oh my gosh WOOHOOO! Things are certainly looking up from my ON disappointment. ON who???

Karie said...

I'm so jealous! Is there any way to find out if there are ever events similar to this in the Provo/Orem/SLC area?

Andrea said...

Does anyone know what products they will be selling? Is it just the Tshirts and basic things? old styles? Thanks!

Mama Yo said...

Karie - my friend Angela put on her blog that HER friend Angela is the sister to the owner/founder of Shade Clothing. I think they are doing this to help out some YW in a Meridian ward with Girls Camp Fundraiser.

Andrea - I'm waiting to hear from someone that is more involved in it so I can get a few more details. I'll keep you posted!

Wilkey Party of Five said...

I just went to a shade sale last weekend at Meridian High School and they had a little of everything. I got a sweater, dress and a few cami's and each piece was $5.oo.

kimberly said...

I went to this sale like six months ago and for my daughter who wears women's small got a lot of shirts of all different colors. It's a great deal and these shirts wash and wear really well. We bought ten of them and that's all my daughter ever wears. It's worth going and looking, but I would say be there early because it gets picked through fast.

Boise Bargain Shoppers said...

Is it okay to spread the word on this? I'd like to post it on my blog as well but wanted to make sure that was fine. (I can link back here too)

Mama Yo said...

You bet! And thanks for the link!

Mama Yo said...

Andrea - I updated the post with a message from the owner with a little more detail about what will be at the sale. Hope that helps!