Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

FREE Minute Maid Frozen Novelty Coupon!


I'm taking a quick break from my work that I MUST GET DONE TODAY to share this cool freebie with you!

Merely submit this form and you'll get a coupon in the mail for any Minute Maid Frozen Novelty Product! Yummy!'

Thanks for sharing Fistful of Coupons!

7 comments:

A said...

OH MY WORD these are my favorite! Now in my new fabuless lifestyle, I only buy them if it's my birthday or something. THANK YOU for sharing!!!

Poulsen Family said...

So excited to see this! These are my absolute favorite treat in the summer time :)

Melissa said...

Signed up. Thanks!

Mama Yo said...

Well, I'm glad I shared! I debated about posting it, but I love the little suckers so much I thought I should. Glad to hear I made some people happy today! :)

Mama Yo said...

Well, I'm glad I shared! I debated about posting it, but I love the little suckers so much I thought I should. Glad to hear I made some people happy today! :)

Pocket Full of Diamonds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A said...

So we missed the Old Navy update. Maybe they'll be doing it on Thursdays now? BLAST!