Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

SYTYCD


Ok this has nothing to do with being Frugal, but it is FABULESS! My favorite show started tonight, So You Think You Can Dance! I wanted to see if any of our Fabuless readers would like to join me here for a little SYTYCD discussion?
So if you are interested in participating in discussion during or after each episode leave a comment on this post. If no one is interested you will totally miss out and I will be sad. :(

6 comments:

Sara said...

This is my favorite show on television! I'm so excited. But, I really dislike auditions....I'll watch them because I'm a sucker, but I really don't like them. can't wait to talk more about a fabuless show like this. Plus, if you get free attenna channels, it is frugal! YAY!

Julee said...

I love this show too! I didn't get to watch tonight, but hope to work it into my Thursday night schedule from now on!

Rebekah said...

I watched last night too!! I love this show!!!! My favorite was the cat lightsaber girl-wow.....

it's the only reality show I watch! Love it!!

Meagan said...

i had a countdown going i was so excited for it to start! i'm glad such a happy show is back on....i just smile through the whole show! i can't wait to see who makes it!

Cris said...

OMG. We were just talking about this at work. Many of us gals are HUGE fans. We love this show. We've already talked about our favs so far that made it to Vegas. I can't wait to see more!!!

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...
This comment has been removed by the author.