Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mom's Eat Free!

I am so excited about this. Carino's is one of my favorite restaurants. This week mom's get a FREE three course meal with the purchase of an entree. I think we will be going out this week. Now to find a babysitter? Check Carino's site for locations near you.

Thanks Sarah

6 comments:

Jen said...

Do you know the link to this specific promotion...I can't seem to find it on the website.

Mama Yo said...

Jen - I couldn't find it either. My guess is that those who are in the email club received notification. I would just call your local restaurant to make sure they are participating. Yummy!

Monica said...

Cathy is right. I got an email about it yesterday, I could not find it on the site either!

Sondra said...

Monica, I love your site.. Sooo much that I have given you a blogging award. You can stop by my blog and pick it up.
www.murrayandmathews.blogspot.com/

A Thrifty Mom said...

I love the new look...great job ladies!

The Fifes said...

not participating here... too bad!