Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Joe's Sporting Goods - Going out of Business

Thanks to our Fab reader John for passing this info along:

Didn't know if you or your fabuless readers were aware but Joes Sporting Goods is going out of business. The Eagle Road store is already shut down and tomorrow will probably be the last day for the Nampa store. They have a TON of Reebok football cleats on sale right now. Sizes 2-5 with half sizes and a few 5 1/2's left. I got three pairs for our third son (a bigger size for each year) for $3.99 a pair. Regularly $40.

They told me that tomorrow should be their last day unless there's a lot left in which they will go for one more day. The rest of the store is 60-80% off but is getting pretty picked over. There are also an abundance of snowboarding boots and kids BSU t-shirts.
Thanks John!

Nampa is sounding pretty Fabuless tomorrow. Albertson's One DAY Sale and Joe's close out!

4 comments:

Letia said...

Are they over by Costco, in that shopping area? It would be SO worth the drive if I could buy a few pairs of shoes, so thanks for this post!

Mama Yo said...

Letia - I'm not sure where it is in Nampa, but I just added a link to a google map.

You're welcome!

A said...

They are in the same parkin lot as Costco, just fyi! I am wondering if you know if they also have soccer cleates, or just football ones? (Or are they the same? I don't even know!) Thanks!

Letia said...

My understanding is that soccer cleats can be used for football. I know that the baseball ones have the steel cleats, so they can't be used. I've never bought actual football cleats yet but I need to, my son has outgrown his.