Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

$2.50 Electrasol Coupon Expires Sunday

I was just catching up on my blog reading and noticed a post on
Making Life Sweet....One Deal at a Time.

Marne was letting us know that the $2.50/1 Finish/Electrasol Quantum, Powerball Tabs or Gelpacs coupon that we got from the 04-19-09 Smart Source is going to expire tomorrow 5/17/2009.

Here are some ways to use them:
Fred Meyer: on sale for $2.99. That makes them only .49.
Smiths: $2.99= .49
Rite Aid: $4.49 submit SCR #114 for $2= FREE
I am not positive on the Rite Aid price, but I bought it there for that price a few weeks ago so it should be close.


Thanks Marne!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I used my Electrasol coupons this week, then saw that it's on sale starting Sunday. Too bad the store ad arrived after I did my shopping!

Found you on Ring Around the Blogs, BTW.