Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Printable Coupons For Wags Next Week

Get them while they are hot!

If you missed the Glade Soy printable you know that good coupons can go fast!

SORRY PRINT LIMIT HAS BEEN REACHED ON THIS !
Use this $1 off any Nivea body product 2 oz or larger

Using the coupon makes this a $1 moneymaker.

You do have to sign up to print it so read my advice on that here.
Acorrding to HCW the print limit is 25, just hit the back button multiple times to print again!



Use this $2 on any full size styling product.

This will make them 2/$1!
No print limit



Let your managers know that these may be hot items so they can be sure to order enough for everyone!


Credits: Iheartwags for photo's. Clenece and Hip2Save for coupon links.

5 comments:

Paula said...

I just signed up through the Nivea site to receive the coupon, but after giving them all my information they say I've already printed this coupons the alotted times. I've NEVER printed a Nivea coupon before! Feels like a ploy to get my information to me!

Diane, Sue, and Stephanie said...

I was able to fill out my info and get my coupons! In fact it let me keep printing them...but I stopped after 5!

Monica said...

Paula-
Maybe try again?

Did you use firefox or IE? You may need to try another browser. See the trouble printing link in out tips for frugal living.

Are you using your personal computer or a shared one? Someone could have already printed the amount for that IP address.

I would say maybe the print limit is up but it seems Hollie was able to print, but I don't know for sure if she tried after you, so it may have reached it's print limit.
I printed 8. I was going to give some away at our class. If you can not get it to work after trying those things email me at fabulesslyfrugal at gmail dot com and send me your address and I will mail you a few.

Mama Yo said...

I filled out all my info and then I got a screen saying, "Thank you for subscribing to Nivea ClubBlue. Your details have been sent successfully." I'm not seeing any coupon links at all! Do you think they pulled the plug? Or will they email me a link?

Monica said...

Cathy-
I bet they did pull it. Dang. If you want some I still have 7! I would be happy to share.