Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Fastest Albys Shopping Trip... EVER!

I think this Post cereal deal is so straight forward, easy, fast, and amazingly attractive. I was in and out of my Five Mile and Overland Albertsons in 15 minutes!! It was awesome (plus I was there at 4:30 pm - eek!).

40 $1/2 Post coupons from eBay - $3.98



5 $5.00 Off Catalina's from Albies - negative $25.00



36 boxes of Post Cereal - $16.94


The look on my husbands face when I tell him I saved $156.52 on his favorite cereals?

PRICELESS

9 comments:

Tricia said...

I love it Cathy! Roman's face says it all! I'm going to get my cereal on Friday. Hope it goes as quick as yours.

Heather Wheeler said...

Hilarious!

Christy said...

Too funny! I wish the darn Catalina's would print for me, I have tried 2 times now and still no Catalina's. I got some coupons from Ebay too!

Martha said...

Did you buy just the cereal on your coupon or did you get any post cereal? Our stores here in meridian are cracking down and only letting you buy what is on your coupon?

Devon said...

LOL Great post! I rocked the sale too! YUM!!!! My husband just keeps saying, "NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!" :)

Rachel and Steve said...

I have the same question as Martha???

Mama Yo said...

The store manager was the one checking me out and I asked her if I could use the cereal specific coupons on any of the post cereal. She told me I could use them on any! And I did!

Christy - are you buying 5 boxes of the Post cereal? If you're doing it right and not getting any cats, you need to talk to a manager! You deserve those lady!

Melanie said...

Great post Cathy! I got some cereal yesterday at Ten Mile & Cherry Albertsons. I think the do-it-yourself register took off $1/2 automatically! Who-hoo!!! Very fun!!! I'm going back again today...

Kim said...

Can someone tell me which Albertsons are selling the Scotts TP for 10 for $10? The Caldwell store is not doing this offer. Thanks!