Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Monday, March 9, 2009

And the Winner Is...


Congrats to #53 - "SALES" who said: "Now I am a subscriber. Thanks for the awesome giveaway."

SALES! I have no way to contact you! Please email me at fabfrug at gmail dot com and give me your info so I can tell the good people at YNAB who my winner is! If I don't hear from you by Wednesday the 11th at 9am MST, I will pick another winner. Congrats!

Thank you to all who entered. If you still want to purchase this wonderful software I blogged about, head on over to YouNeedABudget.com and enter in the code FABULESS at checkout for an additional 10% off - for our Fabuless readers!

0 comments: