Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Walgreens deals - Need Knee-Highs?

Tonight I stopped by Walgreens to pick up my free photos and browsed for deals. I found several clearanced deoderants, lotions, and health/beauty items. I don't need much now, but did buy 3 small bottles of Vaseline conditioning lotions clearanced to $1.79 and used my -$1.50/1 coupons, making them $.29 each. I also found Walgreens brand knee-highs on a back end-cap for 10 cents a pair and the bubble packaged knee highs for 7 cents a pair. They had tons of them in jet black, lighter black, nude, beige, navy, off-white, white, coffee, another light beige color, and with reinforced toes or sandle-toes. A great deal! I'm always searching my shelves Sunday mornings for a pair to wear, so I grabbed a bunch! I also grabbed some free aluminum foil and free Hersheys candy bars. And after all that I forgot to pick up my photos. Grrrr. But still a great bargain night. (FYI - this was the Eagle Rd & Ustick location - stores vary in when they clearance out products.)

0 comments: