Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Getting Organized

When I first started clipping coupons I did not want to spend a lot of money on organization until I figured out if this was something I was going to keep doing. So I went to the dollar store and purchased this little photo album to keep my coupons in. It held about two weeks of coupons and then started drivingme crazy. It was too full and not organized enough. I decided that I was willing to stick with couponing and so I upgraded my binder.

I got all of the stuff and Target and it only ended up cost me less than $10, which was worth it to me to have it well organized.

I purchased three things....

Baseball card holders 4.99

Binder .97

Indexed pocket dividers 3.79


You may be able to find a better deal on ebay for the baseball card holders. The binder might be sitting in a box from an old college class, and the dividers with the pockets could be replaced with simple dividers but I really liked the pocketed ones. I keep my adds, store coupons, and all of my rebate catolges and recipets in these folders so they work great for me.
I still use the little photo album to hold my coupons when I don't want to take the binder in the store.

I divided the binder into three main sections food, personal care and cleaning.
Those are further diided into sections. Click on photos for details






0 comments: