Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Free Snapfish Photo Book

Have you already heard this?

Go to Oprah.com and click on the link to take you to snapfish.com and get a free 8 1/2 x 11 photo book! Regularly priced at $29.99 - you get it FREE! What's the catch? You have to request the offer by Friday midnight PST. And then you have to COMPLETE the book by Sunday!

I'm going to do a 2008 year in review. I have all my pictures on my computer by month, so it will be pretty quick and easy to gather them up and get them in the book. It is a simple drag and drop process.

Here is a good post that gives step by step instructions, plus a few hints...

Have fun! And thanks to Cheri for letting me know about this! By the time I would get around to watching this episode off of my DVR, it would be way too late!

ps - Sorry for the lack of posts. We've been going through some water damage, restoration, new kitchen flooring stuff. In the end, it will be WONDERFUL - it is just the "getting there" that really stinks! My reader has over 200 unread posts for me to scan through! EEEK!

0 comments: