Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Five Steps Toward Frugal Living

Here is a great article from "Blissfully Domestic - Frugal Bliss" about starting the whole frugal living process. It can be overwhelming. I haven't done any great shopping trips for nearly two weeks because I haven't had time to go through the ads and my coupons! I haven't wanted to go grocery shopping with out the artillery in my pocket! So we've been eating out of the pantry with a few quick tips to grab milk and fruit.

Here it is noon and I haven't gotten anything crossed off my list! But I came across this article and had to share. Don't get overwhelmed (talking to myself here)... take it one small step at a time.

Check out the blog often. Even if I don't post, the blogs to listed in the blog roll to the right are updated a few times a day and have great info on them!

Well, the dryer is screaming at me and boys need lunch. Have a great Monday!

0 comments: